Guide and tips for level up

[ADM]Belkin

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 9, 2019
Colombia
Hello everyone ^^, once again I bring you a new post, in this case it's a leveling guide from level 1 to 225. This guide is oriented to both new and old players, you never know when you can learn something new. In this guide not only I will indicate you where to level up but also I will indicate you a series of guidelines and advices that will surely facilitate your leveling up. Some advices will seem absurd to you but they can be useful to someone, keep this in mind. I will try to make the guide as complete as possible and divide it into two parts, one focused on tricks and tips and the other on where and how to level up.

I upload this guide with the purpose of helping as much as possible, if someone knows more tips or simply I have made a mistake, I would love to comment on them and thus, make this guide more complete and didactic. I am sorry for the quantity of spoilers and the quality of some images, but I have done it with good intentions. Let's start!

-Tips and Tricks-

1. Don't be in a hurry to get to the maximum level, enjoy the game.
  2. Try to get the necessary materials to improve your equipment before changing maps, so you don't have to go back to the previous maps
  3. Try to have your weapon and armor with stones embedded, go little by little, evolving them every time you can.
  4. Use potions to level up, they are easy and cheap to create, plus they last 30 minutes and don't disappear when you die.
  5. As soon as you get your first 50kk buy a "Thief Gloves" and equip it, it lasts for 420 days. They are sold in the store > "Special Items".
  6. Try to improve your core skills as fast as you can. You will need books to do this. Usually people are very generous and if you ask for them politely, they will surely give you more than one.
  7. You can embed refined in earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I recommend you to do this as soon as possible, because these refined will evolve along with your equipment and you don't have to worry about changing them when you upgrade your accessories (from 15 to 30 from 30 to 45, etc).
  8. Improve your "Ghost Blessing and Black Protection" skills, they are hardly noticeable but it is advisable to learn them and as you know everything adds up.
  9. Use your PvP ring to level up. Normally there’s a ring used against the specific elemental damage of each map and you have one place left. In that place you can equip a PvP ring that will give you a little extra bonus. It won't let you equip it normally, but I'll show you.
  10. Complete the dungeons of your corresponding level to improve your skills to PERFECT as soon as possible
  11. Try to get the cores that you get from the metines of each level map, gradually crafting the different mounts, pets and outfits that exist.
  12. Take advantage of the items provided by the level chests. Each chest will give you summoning items, as well as weapon and armor costumes, pets and yang to make your leveling easier
  13. Save as much yang as you can, I advise you to spend it on the big potions worth 50kk.
  14. Try to make your equipment bonuses as optimal as possible (legendary or Auko), focus on HP, critics, block-avoidance attacks, attack speed, your main statistic (strength, dexterity or intelligence) and especially the 20% Experience bonus.
  15. Get a weapon with +50 average damage. It sounds a little crazy, but on this server getting a +50 average damage sword is very easy. On the market they are usually cheap and sometimes they even give them away
  16. Check the automatic server events. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays there is increased experience, plus every X time there is a dragon event which provides a ring of experience.
  17. Put "chance to drop double items" bonuses on earrings and bracelets.
    Screenshot_1.png

-Where and how to level up?-

In this server the way to level up is very simple and intuitive. When you create your character you will see where to go to and level up with a simple tutorial and you will realize that the maps are blocked by level:
it is impossible to access any of these maps if you do not have the corresponding level. Each map has its own elemental category. This means that each map will require a specific elemental damage (land, light, ice, darkness, etc):
Each map will have the specific elemental damage, good spots where to level up and little tips to make the leveling more enjoyable

-Level Maps-

• Nux (Lvl 1 - 15):
    • Elemental damage: Wind
    • Core: Pet Core Erwy 1
    • Dificultad: Very Easy
    • Relevant Drop: Magic Bag V0
    • Good spots:

• Kasud (Lvl 15 - 30):
    • Elemental damage: Earth
    • Core: Pet Core Erwy 2
    • Difficulty: Very Easy
    • Relevant Drop: Magic Bag V0
    • Good spots:

• Wyrm (Lvl 30 - 45):
    • Elemental damage: Ice
    • Core: Pet Core Erwy 3
    • Difficulty: Easy
    • Relevant Drop: Magic Bag V1
    • Good spots:

• Pyre (Lvl 45 - 60):
    • Elemental damage: Fire
    • Core: Pet Core Erwy 4
    • Relevant Drop: Magic Bag V2
    • Good spots:

• Utia (Lvl 60 - 80):
    • Elemental damage: Darkness
    • Core: Pet Core Erwy 5
    • Good spots:

• Dardia (Lvl 80 - 100):
    • Elemental damage: Fire
    • Core: Pet Core Erwy 6
    • Difficulty: Hard
    • Good spots:

• Remor (Lvl 100 - 120):
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 1
    • Difficulty: Normal
    • Relevant Drop: Magic Bag V3
    • Good spots:

• Narfu (Lvl 120 - 140):
    • Elemental damage: Light
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 2
    • Good spots:

• Vesmo (Lvl 140 - 150):
    • Elemental damage: Earth
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 3
    • Good spots:

• Biau (Lvl 150 - 160):
    • Elemental damage: Ice
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 4
    • Relevant Drop: Magic Bag V4
    • Good spots:

• Carfe (Lvl 160 - 170):
    • Elemental damage: Electricity
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 5
    • Good spots:

///In the following 3 maps (lvl 170 to 200) there are different types of elemental damage, I have chosen the most convenient for the Aukos and the spots to level up///

• Neme (Lvl 170 - 180):
    • Elemental damage: Wind (There are several types of elements on the map)
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 6
    • Good spots:

• Nix (Lvl 180 - 190):
    • Elemental damage: Wind (There are several types of elements on the map)
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 7
    • Good spots:

• Mygia (Lvl 190 - +200):
    • Elemental damage: Light (There are several types of elements on the map)
    • Core: Pet Core Tauro 8
    • Difficulty: Very Hard
    • Relevant Drop: Magic Bag V5
    • Good spots:

-Maps 200 to 225-

These maps are different from the previous ones. We will only be 5 levels in each one of them and unlike the others and they are not extensive maps, but closed areas similar to dungeons. It’s simple what you have to do: you kill several rounds of monsters, Aukos are summoned, you kill several rounds of monsters, Aukos are summoned ... and then, the boss appears. Once the boss is dead, you will be expelled from the map and you can start a new one. You must repeat this process on each map until you reach the maximum level. You don't need keys to enter these maps, just talk to the NPC in "Dungeons and Dragons” map.

• Owl (Lvl 200 - 205):
    • Elemental damage: Wind
    • Approx. duration: 12-17min

• Mushroom (Lvl 205 - 210):
    • Elemental damage: Light
    • Approx. duration: 11-14min

• Slime (Lvl 210 - 215):